CUSTOMER TERMS & CONDITIONS
In this Agreement, the terms “ ‘Customer’, ‘You’, and ‘Your’ “ will be used to refer to the Customer and the terms “ ‘Ruby9 Mobile and/or Ruby9’, ‘We’, ‘Us’, and ‘Our’ “ will be used to refer to hereinafter referred to as Ruby9 Mobile and/or Ruby9. This is an agreement between You and Us for the provision of mobile telephone service (“the Service”) including but not limited to pre-paid and roaming services on our mobile networks. This Agreement, the Service and the use of Your receiving equipment (“the Unit or Device”) may be subject further to applicable tariffs and regulations. Your use of the Service will constitute your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Customer understands and agrees that Ruby9 provides enrollment to a T-Mobile service product.
- You are fully responsible for any final bills, termination costs or fees from Your current mobile service provider. You are responsible for contacting your current mobile company to verify or receive instructions to unlock the mobile phone if necessary.
- Ruby9 wants to ensure all its customers will to be satisfied with the mobile services. Full refunds may be provided if You choose to return the product within 9 days of SIM activation if the SIM card is not physically damaged. You understand if SIM is damaged, Customer may purchase a replacement SIM for $45 plus tax, shipping and handling fees; however, refunds are not provided for physically damaged SIMs.
- Customer understands that service interruptions may occur periodically, as is the case with most if not all mobile providers. While our SIM cards are exceptional in data clarity and exemplary reception and transmission, there may be areas within the United States where service is not fully functioning. If Customer finds this to be the case, call Customer Care Center or provide feedback online at www.ruby9mobile.com.
- The customer holds Ruby9 harmless for any issues that arise with Customer’s mobile phone service, your device, dropped calls, or network and server issues that may arise during usage.
- Customer understands that service is subject to transmission interference caused by atmospheric or topographical conditions and may be interrupted by equipment failure, modification, upgrade, relocation, repair or similar activities.
- Customer agrees that Ruby9 will terminate service which will render SIM card useless if Customer payment is reversed or declined with any credit card company, bank service or other payment means. Customer will be responsible for returning SIM card at Your own expense. Without payment and without the return of SIM card, Ruby9 has the right to take appropriate legal action to retrieve its product and any costs incurred in the retrieval process.
- It is Customer’s choice to terminate the enrollment service with Ruby9 at any time. There are no refunds permitted except for meeting the 9-day timeframe from date of activation. Thereafter, refunds are not permitted under any condition. A replacement SIM card is available for purchase.
- Customer understands the SIM card is Customer’s property and is Your responsibility to keep the SIM safe and in good condition. Any theft, loss of, or damage to Customer’s SIM card is the liability of the Customer. You must pay Ruby9 a replacement fee for stolen, lost or damaged SIM cards. A replacement fee will not be charged if a SIM card is faulty or defective and returned to Ruby9 within the applicable warranty period discussed herein.
- Mobile phone calls may be intercepted. Accordingly, complete privacy, although likely, cannot be guaranteed.
- If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed by this Agreement and the balance of this Agreement shall be unaffected and shall be enforceable.
- Customer confirms that you have received a copy of this Agreement and read it and that you clearly understand it. You also confirm that Ruby9 has not made any representation or commitment which is not set out herein.
- Notice to Customer may be posted on our website, published in any form of media, dispatched to your billing address, sent to the known email address on file, sent by SMS message to your mobile phone number or such other means by which we may reasonably notify you as may be available to Ruby9 from time to time.
- Ruby9 has the right to modify this Agreement (by changing any of the terms hereof or by introducing new terms). Notice of any such modification shall be given to Customer via any of the means listed above. If Customer continues to use the service after such Notice, then Customer will be deemed to have accepted such modification.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the state of Arizona law.
(a) You request a refund within 9 days of SIM activation by contacting Our Customer Care Center at 1 (800) 662-4604 to receive your SIM return mailing instructions. The SIM card must be returned within the appropriate timeframe or refund is forfeited.
(b) The Customer Care Center will provide a Return Authorization (“RA”) number which must be included in the package when Customer mails the SIM card to the company. Return shipping cost will be paid by Customer.
(c) The SIM, along with the RA Number, must be received within 9 days from the date the Customer contacted the Customer Care Center. Once the SIM is received and deemed undamaged, You should expect to receive full refund within 60 days.
(d) Shipping and handling is non-refundable.
Promo Terms & Conditions
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a resident of USA, Canada or Puerto Rico.
- Promo only available while supplies last. Only 10,000 SIMs available for promo. Limit 50 SIMs. Ruby9 reserves the right to modify or discontinue offer at any time.
- Promo price applicable to consumer sales only, not business accounts.
- For further questions on whether a purchase qualifies, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.